[Rhodes22-list] CB trunk surgery

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 09:24:21 EST 2004

You know something, Lou. Was re-reading your first
post where you say there is a bulge of cement.  I
would almost bet that there is probably a void in
behind that bulge.  If all you do is cut or sand off
the bulge of cement; that won't fix the internal void
where some water must have frozen to make that bulge.

When you get in there with your dremel tool and a
bunch of water doesn't come out; may want to drill
into the cement a little to see if you can tap the
void so the water can get out.  A syringe of
fibreglass Like Roger mention or even the 3M 5200
would seal up your drill holes.
Steve