[Rhodes22-list] Fred's reply on Compression Post

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 9 15:04:46 EST 2004

Fred:
	Thank you, I have an '84 and mine is to starboard.  I did not think
that the cat was moving the cheese that often.  I am still looking for the
year that the cat moved the cheese from the center.  Steve's post is in the
center, Roger's is in the center, yours and mine are starboard.  When did
the cat move the cheese(compression post)?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:  See attachment