[Rhodes22-list] Fred's reply on Compression Post

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 12:23:26 EST 2004

:-)Good one, Ed.
I don't know if it matter or not but for Lou; since he
will be needing to build one; he is probably going to
want to build it in the center.  But if he is off by
an inch or 2; I doubt that it matter:-)  The main
thing is to have one under the mast.  Espically for
someone who is using a standard mast.  On heavy wind
days when you tort some bend in that mast; you got to
have a compression post.
Steve

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200412/09/Cheshirecat.gif
www.rhodes22.org/list