[Rhodes22-list] Christmas parade.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 15:21:52 EST 2004

Last Saturday night the Big Water sailing club had their annual boat  parade.
My wife and I were invited as guests to go on another boat. The evening
started out with a chili feed and fire in the fireplace. At dusk we all headed
out onto the lake. We finally came in around ten, but a good time was had by
all. One boat managed to run aground. Apparently he didn't have very good night
vision.

Rummy