[Rhodes22-list] My Centerboard delamination

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Dec 9 17:23:33 EST 2004

Lou, Roger,

   My c/b from the 1974 didn't (appear to) have any gelcoat on it either, but I am not sure.  When I sanded the c/b with a palm sander using fine grit (150?) paper to remove the the this layer of old powdery bottom paint, the board looked like amber epoxy with large fibers embedded just below the surface.

Todd