[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes wanabes and List Lurkers

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at MAIL.nyu.edu
Fri Dec 10 10:29:35 EST 2004

  Stan, prospective Rhodes22 buyers!
  When I looked into the cabin of my boat for the first time, I had
absolutely NO illusions it could end up looking like a new boat, and
I KNEW from the getgo that i was in for a major clean up and
renovation job.
   I still dont think I could afford a recycled Rhodes now and my
salary has increased since joining the list in 2003, but I have a
boat with problems which are not insurmountable.  I have  a clean
hull and a trailer which may only make it through 2 more seasons, but
I have a boat.
  Indeed if you can afford the recycled Rhodes that are available I
would JUMP at one!
Thats all for now, as I retire back to my old boat for centerboard
trunk surgery..
peace to all this holiday season.
  Lou