[Rhodes22-list] Todd MEK available at

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Dec 10 13:21:15 EST 2004

Todd,
	MEK is available in cans at Home Depot next to the acetone.
Ed K
Addendum:
Killing the human spirit:
	What do I mean by the return of the spirit [to the workplace].
First, let me quote Ayn Rand about spirit: "The quickest way to kill the
human spirit is to ask someone to do mediocre work."
	When business and government were asking people not to do their
best, they were telling the workers, in essence, to lie to their customers.
Even though the workers knew they could have done better, they weren't
supposed to. Because the old paradigm preached that to do it right the first
time cost too much.
	The cost that was never build into that statement was the cost of
the workers' integrity. Not doing your best but presenting it as your best
is a lie. And lying corrupts the soul.
Joel Arthur Barker, Paradigms: The Business of Discovering the Future. (New
York: HarperCollins Publishers), 1993 (1992), p. 137.