[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes wanabes and List Lurkers

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 10:57:19 EST 2004

Barry, You must have forgotton to put your name on the end of the one post
that I looked at so I didn't know who (by name) to reply to.  Small mix up,
disregard.  Carlyle is not too bad but doesnt compare to Tahoo or Oakland, I
would go that route.  You can go to asa.com and locate schools all over the
country.  Bob