[Rhodes22-list] Barry and Bob

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Dec 13 13:04:58 EST 2004

Bob,
	Will you explain to Barry that you are that qualified professional.
If you signed your post to him with your instructor's titles and a hot key
to your sailing school, he would know a qualified ASA instructor is posting.
Don't they give you a certificate with numbers on it?  Don't you have a
Coast Guard License number?
	Barry see: http://www.odysseysailing.com/favorite.htm
	Bob, we do not mind you tooting your horn considering which boat you
teach on.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"There was a great difference in boats, of course. For a long time I was on
a boat that was so slow we used to forget what year it was we left port in."
        - Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi