[Rhodes22-list] Knoxville TN Rhodes 22 Club meeting

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Dec 13 15:04:12 EST 2004

Rummy, Bill Shafer mentioned that.  I've got to get me some of that stuff.
Bill W.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           R22RumRunner at aol.com   |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           rhodes22-list-bounces at r|
|         |           hodes22.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           12/13/2004 02:53 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           Rhodes 22 mail list    |
  |       To:       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Rhodes22-list] Knoxville TN Rhodes 22 Club meeting                                                      |

Wally,
Bill Shafer is the wonderful person that introduced me to Mt. Gay
rum........and the rest is history.

Rummy