[Rhodes22-list] Knoxville TN Rhodes 22 Club meeting

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:08:18 EST 2004

Anne,

Your right Anne; this part of the river is narrow. That is the very reason I
drive 45 minutes each way to Watts Bar Lake. It is still not as wide open as
KY Lake but for me the bigger water is worth the drive.

CYC is a much better sailing club than Horizon. They have many more members
interested in racing and sailing. They have classes, dinghy racing and keel
boat racing. They have a boat lift so memebers can do bottom jobs and nice
club facilities. They always seem to be upgrading things. I have thought
about joining but I am not sure my sailing budget would allow dual
memeberships at CYC and HYC.

My group seems to enjoy the parties more than the racing. As I have not
really raced much this suites me fine.

Wally