[Rhodes22-list] List is much too quiet

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed Dec 15 20:33:06 EST 2004

This list has been much too quiet today! Did anyone sail? It turned out to
be a beautiful day here in South Tejas...after a VERY cold and windy (NNE
20+) morning on the island, the winds dropped all day long, and the
afternoon warmed up to around 72 or so....perfect for sailing....but
alas....I have this darned technical report to write from a recent seagrass
survey (photo attached). Still here too, and it's after 2030....Hoping to
have all this crap cleared up by the weekend. Looks like good WX for
sailing (Light N winds, 70's)....Maybe I'll get a chance to give my new
drink holders a test run. It might call for a brand spankin' new
Ehrlinmeyer flask of Flor de Cana....
Cheers ya'll
jw
Jim White