[Rhodes22-list] 1984 Rhodes 22 for sale

Karen Fiske / Marc Beroz kfiske at erols.com
Thu Dec 16 18:46:13 EST 2004

I am selling my Rhodes 22. The boat is located in Durham, CT. I have some photos at: http://usera.imagecave.com/MarcBeroz/Orion/    . More photos are available if there is anything in particular you'd like to see. The boat has inner-mast furling. Most other features I think you can glean from the list shown below & the photos.  The boat is on a Triad trailor & does not have brakes. I'd like to keep the delta anchor and handheld gps. The anchor storage tube goes with the boat if desired. I can also reinstall the hangers for a danforth anchor along with a danforth. I'm asking $7500. If anyone is interested please e-mail me directly. I usually don't monitor the list but if there is curiosity, I will post responses to my e-mail on the list.

Marc

Work done on Orion:

1999

New boom slider

2000

New 150 genoa made by Kappa Sails, Westbrook, CT

New CDI FF2 roller furler

Added interior and cockpit 12 volt power receptacles

New jam horn cleats on boom to tie off outhaul & furling line

Tie down for fuel tank

Garhauer low lead genoa blocks

New jam cleats for genoa sheet

New backstays & traveller bar

New VHF coax cable

New pop top slider

2001

Rebed cabin side ports

Backing plate on bow cleat

Rebed bow chocks

New porta potty

New windex

Replace genoa sheet

New main sail with 2 vertical battens - made by Kappa Sails

New 4 circuit fuse panel

New mahogany hatch sliders

Rebed table socket in cockpit floor

Replaced left rear trailer lite

2002

Rebed rubrail

Epoxy coat on CB trunk

Delta anchor & storage tube

Replace wire going to steaming light

Run VHF wire & steaming light wire through foam pipe insulation

Install thru-hull for fuel line to outboard

Install tiller tamer

New Nissan 8 hp long shaft 2 stroke

2003

rebuilt outboard motor lift

replaced cleat & mounting block for outboard lift control line

rebed forward ports

changed OB impeller

2004

rebed chain plates

New cowl

Seal cowl thru deck opening with epoxy

Replace interior pegboard

Rebed bow eye loop

Replace companionway kick plate

New group 27 deep cycle battery

Trailor - replace axle, all lights, nylon strap, chains & hooks