[Rhodes22-list] Sailing.

benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Tue Dec 21 15:55:15 EST 2004

   Rummy,

   I knew I liked you.  Now I know why.  You're the same degree of crazy
   that I am.  We had a sunny, 30 degree day last week, so I bundled up,
   took the top off the Jeep, and enjoyed the wind in my face.  Not as
   much as I would have enjoyed sailing and drinking rum all afternoon,
   but enjoyed it still.

   I sure do wish I was nice and close to the boat like you are.
   On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 20:44:59 EST , R22RumRunner at aol.com sent:

     What a great day. Temperature was 30 degrees, winds out of the west
     at 8 and
     I didn't have to use a cooler to keep the ice in. Not another boat
     on the
     lake.....can you believe it?
     Rummy