[Rhodes22-list] End of the turtle saga...for now...and then....

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 02:03:35 EST 2004

"Imagine me and you--I do--I think about you day and night--it's only
right..."

We did a couple gigs with The Turtles back in the eighties.  I actually sat
in with them for a set when their keyboard player was too drunk to sit
upright.  I wasn't much better.  But Flo and Eddie are the greatest!

Slim