[Rhodes22-list] End of the turtle saga...for now...and then....

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Dec 29 21:45:27 EST 2004

Jim White wrote:
> ... My wife and I babysat 20 of the critters since Christmas day.

Well done, sir.

> We had just gotten back in when the phone rang, some fisherman had snagged
> a small green turtle, so off we went to recover it...

Again, good work, and thank you!

I am constantly impressed with the quality and
quantity of public spirit and depth of committment
of the Rhodies.  Anyone who opines that sailors
are parasitic dilettantes is quite wide of the
mark when it comes to Rhodies.  Sailors of small
boats are a unique breed.

--
Robert Skinner