[Rhodes22-list] Bulb Keel

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 09:33:11 EST 2004

Everyone is fine. Perhaps Elton can arrange to have the pictures posted
when he gets back.  I think he was tired of explaining what happened
to everyone who came by the area so I did not get a lot of detail.  He
evidently hit some black ice on the interstate in Virginia, the
trailer swung out and jettisoned the boat onto the median strip.
The boat probably slid a bit on the snow and ice in the median.  I don't
think it hit any concrete.  There are some pictures of a large crane
lifting the boat back onto the trailer.

Ron