[Rhodes22-list] RE: IMF/gennie recommend

Jay Friedland a.jayf at verizon.net
Mon Feb 2 21:39:52 EST 2004

Mark-
Actually just getting back from your neck (Swope/Staunton, VA).

I haven't had the same problems with either Doyle, City Island, for the
UPS, or Doyle Offshore, with luff pad and higher clew, and would like
to work through Stan, if possible. The luff tension sounds good,
although mine currently runs full length on the CDI with a downhaul.

I assume with long life (originals ?), standard dacron for the main or
a more stretch resistant an option? Because of the relatively short
life (6 years w/care- hosing with fresh water, and not excessive
over-powering), I'm thinking split panels such as the tri-radial or
upgraded dacron. You guys race, is that stretch anything you considered?

Can I assume that Mack has all the dimensions he needs for a 150%
gennie?
Thanks for your respone.
Jay