[Rhodes22-list] was STATUS now halftime show

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Feb 3 21:55:08 EST 2004

ok, I saw drudge, except for some opera singer should not all female signers be naked, the backup girls for the male bands, the
cheerleaders, the girls who work boxing and wrestling matches, in fact any woman in the public eye :-) Are we MEN, have to guys been
eating to much yogat and been to much in touch with your feelings, what are we protesting here?

MJM
PS. Just leave my wife,mother and girls out of it :-)