[Rhodes22-list] was STATUS now halftime show

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 21:52:47 EST 2004

Michael.

Aww, I ain't really protesting, just commenting that I missed it too. I missed
the game also, which I didn't really miss. are we clear on that
now???? :-) :-)

Don't eat yogurt.....yuck!! STEAK.....steak and eggs, steak and taters, steak
and something.....sometimes pork chops. And, I haven't touched a feeling in
years either. Where are they anyway, it might be fun to touch them sometime.
Nobody else seems to be touching anything around here anymore. :-) :-)

You know, J.J. is pretty hot. If she wanted to come over here and show me some
stuff, I'd take her up on it in a heartbeat. Don't think she needs to be
doing that kind of stuff on broadcast TV though. Save it for cable. I think
it shows her (as well as Timberlake's) complete disregard for the feelings of
folks in this country who are trying to raise their children with some moral
values. Really, who'd 'a thought you'd have to be careful about letting your
kids watch the half-time show at a football game??? But hey, like I said if
she wants to come over here......hell I'd even buy a cd :-) :-) (well, maybe
not really, but I'd tell her I would) :-) :-)

Rik