[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail Again

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri Feb 6 08:21:28 EST 2004

Ron,
Mark summed it up pretty well. We considered going without the furler and
then went ahead and got it. We're glad we did. I think you certainly could
manage without but it's a big light sail and the furler makes it very
manageable. We paid $975 last year ordering from Doyle City Island (NY) and
getting the "Rhodes 22 club price" - There is still a link on Rhodes22.org.
Remember that each Doyle loft is an independent business.

Regards,
Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Ft. Washington, PA / Swan Creek, MD