[Rhodes22-list] Bird picture.

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 7 22:08:47 EST 2004

Rummy:  Wow!  Kathy and I had a neat experience on the west coast of Florida
a few weeks ago.  A bald eagle was on the ground, probably after some sort
of prey, when we rounded a bend in the road.  It took off so elegantly, flew
along the median beside us and then peeled off into the trees.  An awesome
sight but not matched by the picture you sent.

Great to see the eagles coming back.  We are seeing more and more of them on
our trips across the state to Punta Gorda where the boat is currently
berthed.

Bob and Kathy on the "NoKaOi"