[Rhodes22-list] Bird picture.Punta Gorda

Vic Huebner atlantic at engineer.com
Sun Feb 8 09:12:45 EST 2004

To Bob and Kathy, different subject -
    We're currently working with a realtor to find us a condo in Punta
Gorda. We're tired of the winters in Philadelphia. It seems like all the
condos with a boat dock/slip are over $200K. Many of the docks are listed as
"first come, first served". Does this mean we might be on a waiting list for
3 years? Are marinas available at a reasonable cost? Do you like Punta
Gorda? Thanks for any input you might have.
Vic and Connie Huebner