[Rhodes22-list] UPS Sail Again

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Tue Feb 10 08:37:05 EST 2004

Fred,

There are two sets of sheaves at the masthead. We use one for the topping
lift and one for the UPS halyard. I mounted a halyard restrainer about 10"
down the mast to keep the halyard away from the  headsail furler.

I took some pictures last year and posted them to the list -
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2003-April/007615.html

Mark