[Rhodes22-list] Yamaha 9.9 Water Pump Replacement

gardenbay1 gardenbay1 at earthlink.com
Wed Feb 11 08:15:34 EST 2004

Jay, before we were converted to sail we fished 20 to 30 hours every week in the ocean and bays in Brigantine for many years. We had a 175 Johnson and had to replace the pump once. We did have to replace the impeller every two years. Rogers analysis is perfect. Regards Dan Galena Maryland. We really enjoyed the get together at the canal house.