[Rhodes22-list] ROGER QUESTION?

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Feb 11 19:19:21 EST 2004

Rodger is the answer, but I see these questions coming up, was the oil in the water only and came in contact with the hull? was the
oil dumped in the HULL? what do you mean by OIL, desial,gas or something other chemical they are calling oil?, it is sounding like
it ate thought the gelcoat below the water line, is that right? did it get into the fiberglass? can you still smell it in the boat
or the closed up cabin?

MJM