[Rhodes22-list] Roger's reply on motor issues

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Thu Feb 12 10:45:05 EST 2004

Jay,
	I can appreciate the need for additional horsepower bucking
ocean winds and current.  Since I do not have the additional hp I watch
the tide charts with extreme attention not to buck the currents.  And I
do not sail in the open ocean (at least not yet).  The big bays, sounds,
etc. are more than big enough for me.  The ICW demonstrates the tidal
currents very well.
	Take some pictures Sunday.
                           Ed K