[Rhodes22-list] Steve 2 cycle vs 4 cycle smoke: ad nauseam

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 13:33:24 EST 2004

Dammmmmmmmmm, Rummy.  I have heard about it but have
never seen it. I would have laugh my ass off:-)  Those
guys are just crazy not to mention being a real PINA.
Excellent story; I bet they did crap their pants:-) It
always grips me when were racing & it a low wind days
(less that 4 mph wind) and we're barely able to keep
the boat going forward and one of them shoot right
thur the middle of the fleet - sail go to slapping,
boat turns sideways.  They don't know much about
seamanship.
Steve