[Rhodes22-list] I really appreciate you guys

bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net bestpestcontrol at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 22 17:55:31 EST 2004

Ireally appreciate the response regarding the bow pulpit-sprit installation thing. I will try to clarify where I was coming from. If anyone is interested go to www.beachfiber.com and there is where my curiosity on this was born.
I was an owner of a Soverel 33 about 30 years ago that boat had a bow sprit ( everybody called it the pulpit) and almost any bikini -clad lass that ever stepped on the boat wanted to sit up there when sailing- very nice accomodation in any captains eye.  The sprit on that boat had a stainless pipe down to the bow eye and forestay to the mast The sprit was made with a plank with a fiberglass cover and teak top surface.