[Rhodes22-list] Barney's Enticement

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Feb 22 20:26:14 EST 2004

Barney:
	The ornaments that you suggest for a bowsprit will cause major
modifications to a large number of Rhodes 22's.  I suspect that this
will become one of Rummy's major objectives for Rum Runner.  And then
there are those on the list who are looking at new boats.  Their
imagination will run wild. Your comments will cause them to insist on
bowsprits.
	On the other hand, I hope you have printed out Roger's replies
and study them in detail.
	If you read beachcombers web site, you see that they started in
1978.  I think that the principals of that company really started making
a sailboat called the "Beachcomber 25".  They modified their business
plan and now make accessories for boats.
			Ed K