[Rhodes22-list] Story: Forward Weight?

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 24 11:52:27 EST 2004

Rik,
I have heard this story before and have some time to reflect on it and come
to the conclusion that the entire problem was caused by "operator error." The
real questions is: "Why would anyone want to do this knowing full well what the
end result would be?"
Since we had been tied up for at least an hour or so, I believe rum was to
blame for this incident. One hand on the rum and another on the cigar doesn't
make for good sailing. Bob needs two more arms and hands............they're
called crew.

Rummy :)