[Rhodes22-list] Pump out head question.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Feb 25 00:16:11 EST 2004

the general rule is fresh water is "no discharge", salt water is a 3 mile limit from shore, i.e. open ocean, salt water
bays/harbors/sounds even thought you might be 3 miles from shore allot are pass rules for no discharge. The "Y" is allowed if your
boat has a reasonable chance of being in open ocean waters. generaly they make you seal the value (i.e. a wire wrap), but it does
vary by how hardass the person want to be.

MJM