[Rhodes22-list] Pump out head question.

bchilds1 bchilds1 at peoplepc.com
Wed Feb 25 16:54:20 EST 2004

Thanks.  I do plan to pull into a marina about once a week for the unloading
of the material, or sooner if necessary.

I have been in the Keys by land many times but not by sea.  I plan to put in
around Key Largo and work my way along the gulf side and just have a
relaxing sail, If the weather and winds are good I will sail. If not I will
just rest at anchor. I have four weeks, from April 15th to May 14th.  I need
to be back in Michigan in mid May.

I have a crusing guide and have just ordered charts.