[Rhodes22-list] Starting Spring Projects!!!

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Feb 25 18:34:12 EST 2004

Peter,
	You have got to be kidding.  Use that monster on routine
cleaning of a sailboat.  You will take the hardware off.  And you might
drill a hole thru the hull.  1500 psi is more than adequate to wash off
a dirty sail boat.  Those units usually sell for $150 and less.  In fact
those little $99 jobs will do just fine.  We do not need to take the
paint off on a routine cleaning.
			Ed K