[Rhodes22-list] Starting Spring Projects!!!

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 18:59:48 EST 2004

Ed,

Most pressure cleaners come with a variety of tips to suit different needs.
You can power them down, but its hard to power up if the hp isn't there to
begin with.  I'm planning to use a similar model to remove many layers of
built-up ablative (soft) bottom paint from Phoenix.  I'll let you know how
it works!

PT