[Rhodes22-list] my fathers boat[ William gallant Houston, Texas]

craig gallant craigg at gtp-racing.com
Fri Feb 27 10:03:45 EST 2004

I am looking to buy a spiniker[spelling]for his boat.It will be a
surprise.[ hope he doesn't see this] not sure what to get, where to get or
how, or anything.... Gentlemen, Stan has informed me ya'll have a wealth of
knowledge. I have sailed this boat and it is the reason I returned to the
water...prior adventures IN the water made it difficult to want to go
sailing ever again. you'll have to ask my dad about those "adventures". I am
looking for something that I very eye appealing when set. I'm not sure if
that makes sense. the reason I want this kind of sail is to speed up the
runs with the wind in ours backs... I'm not even sure if that is the right
sail for that...? so fire away guys I've got my armor on[ for the newbies]

Craig Gallant
(713)266-1320
GTP, Gallant Technical Performance
4004 Osage Street