[Rhodes22-list] my fathers boat[ William gallant Houston, Texas]

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat Feb 28 20:58:29 EST 2004

If you are not subject to racing rule, He will get more use out of the UPS sail by Dole, it takes less work to fly and can be used
in more wind conditions. It a cursing spinnaker vs a full spinaker. Looks very good, you get to pick the colors and one of the dole
sail shop has a kit really to go for the rhodes22. A few owner have pictures hopeful they post them for you.

MJM