Winter sailing - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Football.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:41:42 EST 2004

Mark,

I have many friends who went to VA Tech (VPI back then) including my sister.
I dated a girl who went to Radford so I drove down from Fairfax more times
then I remember. I always liked the area and enjoyed some nice tubing on the
New River. We used to spend many hours at a bar called Spanky's, is it still
there?

Wally