Winter sailing - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Football.

Rob Lowe rlowe at vt.edu
Tue Jan 6 14:39:41 EST 2004

Wally,
Hey, I'm also here at VT with Mark.

The tubing is still in place, but it's way more organized than it used to
be.  There is a place about a half mile above the rapids where you can park
and rent tubes and float down and they shuttle you back on old school buses.
Not like the old days where you had your own tubes and parked on the side of
the road, but then no cops hassling you either.

Where was Spanky's?  It's not here by that name anymore, but then they come
and go.

Rob Lowe
S/V Getaway