[Rhodes22-list] Over the Mountain

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:53:10 EST 2004

Ed,

We usaully hike the TN side but I have been to the Kilmer Memorial. Years
ago I used to have a Jeep and we spent many hours cruising the logging
trails that provided access to the Skyway. We used to drive the length of
the skyway before it was paved. I haven't checked out the Snowbird Lodge it
looks nive. I have kayaked down the Nantahala River (sic?) a few times. One
of these days we will have to meet you for a hike.

Wally