Winter sailing - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Football.

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 15:09:03 EST 2004

Rob,

What lake(s) do you guys sail? How close is Smith Mountain Lake?

So it sounds likes Spanky's is gone. As you say, the bars come and go. I
can't remember the street but it seems like it was on the main strip (corner
bar?). It has been 20 years since my last visit, my memory is a little
sketchy .....my visits were usually centered around partying.

Wally