[Rhodes22-list] epinions

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Jan 9 15:32:04 EST 2004

The bimini's great.  Hard to believe I sailed without it down here.

Speaking of rum, I tried Mt. Gay as my eggnog mixer this holliday season.
Very good, not that you didn't know that already.

-----Original Message-----
From: R22RumRunner at aol.com [mailto:R22RumRunner at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 2:08 PM
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] epinions

Ben,

You forgot to mention the neat ice box to store all the ice you need for rum

and cokes. That was the absolute clincher for me. Sealed the deal. How's the
new bimini working for ya?

Rummy

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.