[Rhodes22-list] Ben's epinions about Mt. Gay Rum

Ben Schultz BenS at ApproSystems.com
Fri Jan 9 15:59:03 EST 2004

The misspelling is growing on me now.  I think I might start spelling it
like that all the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroposki [mailto:kroposki at innova.net]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 3:39 PM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Ben's epinions about Mt. Gay Rum

Ben are you ever going to change the subject line???? I am only mentioning
it because I got this email saying ooops!
                                    Ed K

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.