[Rhodes22-list] Winter sailing blues - cure found

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sun Jan 11 21:20:14 EST 2004

well I tried run, had 3 kids mom and dad in a small holtel room, now when I say a small room it was about the living space of a 50
foot boat. The family could not wait to get home :-). I think it will be a little more time before the "big boat". BTW it not cheap
but interstat m and mini-m work anywhere and the prices are dropping.

MJM