[Rhodes22-list] The decision to Live aboard

NAPOLI51950 at aol.com NAPOLI51950 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 23:14:38 EST 2004

Keeping Raven?  I should think so!  Judging from the size of the foc'sl you
could keep Raven up there.  Great decision, you will really love living on
board your boat.

When my sister and I were in high school  and the other three kids were in
grade school in Naples, Italy, my dad bought a boat and we all moved aboard.
The younger kids were indeed homeschooled aboard and have become very sucessful
people.  But more importantly, they have become better human beings for the
experience.  My Brother is planning on doing what you are doing but with 2
middle school age kids.  My younger sister is owner and captain of a 57 foot Bowman
out of St. Martin.  The rest of us still can't get enough of boats either.

Moving aboard a boat is a life changing experience and for most a very
positive one.  Good Luck!

Chris G