[Rhodes22-list] The decision to Live aboard

Mark Kaynor mark at kaynor.org
Mon Jan 12 06:16:56 EST 2004

Chris,

Interesting thought...Raven as a tender...maybe we could beef up Rachel's
davits...hmm.. <g>.

Great story about you and your family. We met several folks w/ kids living
aboard at the SSCA gam last November. One of the kids activities was to
build (and handsomely decorate) a couple of gaff-rigged sailing prams. The
highlight of the last day was the test sail and (of course) resulting
race....

We're hoping to prove you right, r.e. living aboard. Julie and I are both
pretty excited about it. It seems like making it a reality has been our
prime focus for some time now, and barring any major health or family
problems (knock on wood), I don't us losing focus. Not to mention that just
thinking about it makes us happy. Thanks for you good wishes.

Mark