[Rhodes22-list] Keller's Auto Helm

Bob Keller r22yankeeclipper at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:00:25 EST 2004

My installation of the ST 2000 (went with the upgraded unit for the added
power) still has not happened.  Began this ordeal back in early August and
Big Water Marina still has not completed the job.  They are still ordering
installation hardware supposedly that is on back-order supposedly.  So,
basically nothing has been done.  (That's the problem with a marina that is
run as a hobby) Anyway, I'm not sure if or when the job will be completed,
but I do still owe them $ so they will probabaly call me sooner or later.
We'll see...

If I ever learn anything about the installation, I will pass it along.  And,
if it is ever actually installed, I will post some pictures.
Bob K