[Rhodes22-list] Chicago Strictly Sail

Robert Dobson robertdobson777 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 18:28:54 EST 2004

--- Julie Thorndycraft <julie at circle7.net> wrote:
> Just booked our hotel for the Chicago show, is
> anybody else planning on going to the show or doing
> a Saturday night get together?
>
> Julie
> s/v Blue Loon
www.rhodes22.org/list
Julie, I am a new owner of Rhodes22 in Chicago area.
Is that an open invitation? I don't mean to "barge-in"
or mess with annual traditions,but I sure would be
interested in meeting the "loco's" My boat is in
crying cheese country- Lake Geneva , Wisconsin
I know I will be at the show some time on saturday.
Wondering as to details?

Bob Dobson
s/v Kee Lee