[Rhodes22-list] Chicago Strictly Sail

ellner ellner at pressenter.com
Wed Jan 14 07:34:16 EST 2004

Bob:  Dorene (and Glen)  usually 'set up' a get-together-------a bit easier
for them to do as they are local & know the territory!  I think I saw a
post from Dorene saying that she'd set up something at Joe's BeBop on
Saturday evening.  You're not "barge-ing in"-------whoever shows, shows; &
it's a great way to meet other owners!   (it's our Northern 'Sailing Fix'
while the water is frozen!)

Rod & I will probably be there Saturday also.........we sail on the St
Croix River out of Hudson, WI.

Mary/Rod
s/v Toy Blew