[Rhodes22-list] Cleveland Sail & Power Boat Show

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Wed Jan 14 10:43:03 EST 2004

Let me know if you'd like to attend the best pot luck dinner for the show.
We are all sailors who are or have been trailer sailors.  It will be held the
evening of Saturday, January 24 on the East Side of town.

The show, also called the Mid-America Boat Show, is the largest indoor show
in the country.  The domestic mass production sailboat makers are fully
represented and there are always some little builders, too--but generally not GBI.

If you'd like a free berth for that weekend, some are still available.

Fred